Sat, 03/02/2018 - 10:30 to 13:30
Salvation Army, Hunter Lane Penrith CA11 7UY
Get a free soup and a roll - or a coffee and gingerbread - to warm away those winter blues.
And listen to story of how soup was made from a stone!
- If you would like to help out, please contact Joan Robinson on 07754773701.
- to make a slow cooker full of soup (or a container full we can heat up)
- serve on the day
- wash up
- Please bring along donations for the foodbank
- Any cash donations on the day will be split between the Salvation Army and Penrith Community Gardeners.
- Why not bring along a friend!