- When you sign up for one of the PACT newsletters you’ll have entered your email address and perhaps your name.
- This personal information is stored in our contacts list. We use it only to send you the newsletter or updates you’ve asked for.
- We never pass on these details to any other organisation.
- You can opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter we send out.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- If you register at this site we will not disclose your personal details to anyone else without your consent unless required to by law.
- A browser cookie is required in order to register and login at this site.
- The web site uses Google Analytics to monitor use of the site.
- Unless otherwise stated, the site, its design and all items on this site are copyright of PACT. Comments and forum posts belong to the person who posted it. Please only post suitable legal material as comments or forum posts - make sure you have permission to copy any others work.
- If you have a problem with any content anywhere on the site please notify us and we will review it for suitability.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
- If you have any concerns or require further clarification, please contact us.