Bring some veg to add to the Stone Soup while listening to the story.
Bring along any items to give away - and take anything, all for free - at the Freegle stall.
Any left over items will be given to the Salvation Army charity shop - though they cannot accept any electrical items.
We will also be looking for donations towards the cost of a hose pipe and stand for the proposed raised beds at the Salvation Army - target £43.
Other soups available...
- Carrot and Coriander - Peter Dicken
- Leek and Potato - Chris Cant
- Parsnip - Lynn Barnes
- French Onion - Joan Robinson
- Tomato and Basil - Marie Armstrong
- Cauliflower & Stilton - Nigel
- Split Pea - Maureen Ward
- Butternut squash - Carol Mitchell
- Mixed bean chilli soup - Youth Club
- Winter Warmer - Joan Robinson
We need some more slow cookers to keep the soup warm on the day.
Starfruits, Angel Square, has kindly offered to donate the vegetables. Bread rolls and mince pies will be
supplied by Bells of Lazonby.
The Friday before (18th 7.00-10.00 ) helping the Youth Group (tbc) make up pea shoot growing bags ready to give away on the Saturday
- Setting up the room
- Helping at the Freegle table
- Serving soup
- Washing up
- Clearing tables
- Helping to make Snakes and Ladders boards (a sustainable themed version of the game) with young people.